Saturday 8 September 2012

Welcome !

Hello , my gorgeous fashionista !
As most of you know , my passion for fashion is slowly growing , as well as my wardrobe .
Unfortunately my "not very patient instinct" always tells me to buy , rather than wait and think about my purchases . I NEVER try the clothes on , so i always end up with lovely pieces that never seen daylight .
My reason behind Shop my closet  is definitely the lack of space - so i thought that you , my fab lady , will take extra care and love my clothes as much as i would .
Shop my closet  is opened internationally and the clothes/accessories will be delivered through post (the shipping fee is included in the price) .

If you have any queries regarding the prices or shipping , feel free to send me an email at dreamingofchanel@ymail.com .
Don't forget to check my blog , too for more news and updates .

No comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved © Dreaming of Chanel's closet 2012. Designed by Milian George.